Fine art pet portraits are painted on top quality artist gessoboard using archival lightfast acylic paints. Your portrait will be created over many hours using layers of paint, washes and glazes and fine brush strokes to enhance the depth of the subject. Generally the background will be plain.
Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity and un-mounted so allowing you to choose your own frame. Contact me if you would like a price for mounting and framing.
Fine Art on Gessoboard Prices:
8" x 8" £98.00 (1 pet only)
11" x 14" £170.00/1 pet or £210.00/2 pets
12" x 16" £190.00/1 pet or £230/2 pets
16" x 20" £260.00/1 pet or £300.00/2 pets
Wood Slices & Snowflakes!
Fine art on gessoboard
Wood slice or Christmas Snowflake available at £20.00 each. Measures approx 10cm.
Single pet subject, head only. A much smaller artwork but still lots of detail and character!
Commissions on whisky barrel lids and staves. Lots of detail and character painted on a piece steeped in local history! Please get in touch for price.
Please note: A clear reference photograph is required for all options.
Photographic Requirements for Fine Art Pet Portraits:
1. Photographic references must preferably be high resolution images. Clear, excellent quality, detailed, showing exact pet colour.
2. Photos should be taken in daylight (not indoor artificial light) to show realistic pet colouring.
3. Please do not take your pets photo too close as this distorts the pets features.
4. Please try to be at the same level as your pet for your photo.
5. Memorial photographs may not have the same amount of detail but we can discuss the very best options to produce a special memory of your treasured pet.
The better the reference photograph, the more accurate the detail reproduced.
Deposit - 50% non-refundable deposit required at point of booking or at commencement date. Balance due prior to posting out.
Delivery - Portraits sent Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier.
Please contact me for international courier postage cost.
Timescale - Will depend on current workload of course but if you have a deadline i will do my utmost to meet it and this can be discussed at time of booking.